Manchester Community College Manchester, CT
I currently manage the college website and make sure that all aspects are accessible and usable for as many students, faculty, staff, and other members of the public as possible. I take special pride in working directly with students - whether their request is related to the website or another area of technology.
Areas of expertise include:
- Designing and developing accessible components for the college website
- Auditing and remediating accessibility issues for websites throughout the CSCU system
- Reviewing PDFs and other documents and making them more accessible
- Creating subtitles and transcripts for video and audio
- Training faculty and staff colleagues on digital accessibility with in-person lessons and documentation